My name is Aditya. I live in Chicago. I've completed my masters in Computer Engineering and I work in the finance industry.
In the end, I guess, after everything is said and done, we're left with our actions. Here are mine (towards the end, I think, I'll remember these more than my grades :D ):
(1) I used to be a substitute teacher
(2) I used to conduct financial literacy classes at homeless shelter and prison
(3) I used to serve on the Board of an Education Foundation
(4) I workout everyday -- don't let your imagination run wild :P
(5) I ran 30 miles for my 30th birthday
(6) I am an avid reader
(7) I started an initiative to connect working professionals with undergraduate students in India -- my hobby
I'm looking for someone who doesn't have all the right answers, and someone who is not afraid to try new things -- even if it means inviting difficulty and trouble. I'm drawn towards free spirits -- they are not hung up on specific labels/titles/degrees; they blow with the wind and sing with the birds. They maintain a healthy dose curiosity towards their own believes, their relationship with society, and with life itself.
I'd love to learn more about you -- your past, your hopes for the future, your fears, your priorities in life, your routine and your values. Ahhh!! So much to learn and so little time in this world. I guess we'll have to work with what we have. Look forward to hearing from you. And, all the best
(1) I have an Indian accent. In the past I've surprised a few people. I though It'd be a good idea to mention it here. Don't let your imagination run wild
(2) I tend to stay away from power hungry/loud personalities
(3) Love National Parks..
I'm Confident, Independent and Ambitious in life & self made person, Working at MNC BANK as Risk Manager & Settled down in Bangalore. Enjoy spending time with Family & Friends; Riding and hanging out with Friends.
My name is Manjunatha Basavaraju and I am working as a Software Professional in the Private sector. I have completed my BE. I grew up in a Upper Middle Class class, Nuclear family with Traditional values. I am a non drinker and non smoker
my name is abhishek desai and i work in the private sector( sap labs, bengaluru) as a software professional. i belong to a upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values. i have completed my m.s.(engg.).
my name is vinay warad, and i am working as a software developer in the private sector from past 2 years. before this worked as professor in engineering college for 4 years. i have completed my m.tech.. i grew up in an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values.